Customizing solutions to meet your volume and application specifics, AMG specialists provide unparalleled service while accommodating your budget and timeline. Urethane adhesives and sealants are trusted by a wide range of vertical markets, including electronics manufacturing, construction and industrial machinery. In addition, urethanes are ideal for spray-coating industrial substrates, pipelines, pickup bed liners and more. Known for its cost effectiveness and high-performance bonding, urethane must be expertly packaged to avoid moisture and air exposure or contamination. From field to assembly line applications, AMG's urethane packaging containers are tailored to meet your requirements while maintaining urethane integrity and consistency.
Urethane Packaging Options
No matter which urethane packaging option you choose, AMG urethane containers provide a precise amount of adhesive that reduces per-application cost and minimizes material waste. Urethane packaging solutions include one and two-part cartridges, one-of-a-kind u-TAH cartridges, squeeze tubes, foil barrier and injection kits, syringes, Quik-Pak burst seal bags and spray cartridge systems.
AMG custom urethane packaging solutions come with a variety of feature options and proven advantages, including:
- Ease of use for encapsulation, potting, point-of-use bonding and spray-on coatings
- Nitrogen filling for environmentally sensitive formulations
- Syringes and cartridges for manual, pneumatic and battery-driven applicators
- Vacuum packing for the ultimate in product protection
- Delivery systems for single or multiple applications
- Expedited delivery for time-sensitive jobs