Silicone Adhesive Packaging
At Adhesive Materials Group, we specialize in dependable, safe packaging for silicone adhesives and sealants. Our customized solutions ensure that your volume and application requirements are met, every time. Our packaging specialists can recommend the best solution for your needs and budget. Used in a variety of applications, silicone is a safe and reliable sealant exhibiting superior chemical and temperature resistance.
Silicone provides the flexibility and performance required by a wide range of vertical markets, including electronics manufacturing, construction, machinery and medical devices; however, it must be properly packaged to avoid contamination and air entrapment. From assembly line to field applications, containers available from AMG are customized to meet every application requirement while maintaining silicone integrity.
AMG silicone packaging options are designed to provide end users with a precise amount of adhesive, which reduces per-application cost and prevents material waste. Silicone packaging solutions include one-part and two-part cartridges, squeeze tubes, foil barrier & injection kits, syringes and Quik-Pak burst seal bags.
In addition, a custom packaged solution from AMG includes a variety of advantages and feature options, such as:
- Ease of use for potting, point-of-use bonding, encapsulation and other applications
- Delivery systems for single or multiple application
- Nitrogen filling for moisture-sensitive formulations
- Syringes and cartridges for manual, pneumatic and battery-driven applicators
- Vacuum packing for the ultimate in product protection
- Expedited delivery for time-sensitive jobs
For more information about silicone packaging, or to request a customized estimate for your bonding application, call AMG at (800)281-2307 or email us today!